Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Lighthouse


Look what I found! My dear fans, I am so excited to have run across this picture of Daddy Moose and little Bruno at the Point Cabrillo Light in Mendocino County.
I never knew Bruno but his scent is all over the house, shall we say. In pictures I have seen he seems so tiny. I understand he was usually between six and seven pounds.
His picture on the pillow on one my favorite chairs makes me chuckle (woof, woof) when I see it. He must have been a silly boy, but endearing.
Daddy Moose looks very good in this picture. He has a graceful walk and his own fashion sense. Little Bruno might have been in a hurry to leave his mark there on the restored lighthouse, which is still working, by the way.
Isn't this an interesting find for today?

No comments: