Monday, May 11, 2009

A Very Happy Mother's Day


My dear fans, this is me watching Mama DiDi read her Mother's Day card! I managed to do it again! My YESP (Yorkie ESP) sent my thoughts to Auntie Donna T in Canada and she translated perfectly for me.
Thank you, Auntie Donna for hearing me, writing my words on a beautiful card and mailing it all the way from Guelph.

Mama DiDi wants to tell the story so I guess I will let her:
Imagine my surprise when I opened this beautiful card from Sausha. Thank you Sausha and my dear friend Donna for your clever collaboration.

Here it is:
Yappy Mother's Day (with such a darling picture of a Yorkie) to Mama DeeDee (how did Donna know that's how Sausha usually spells it?)
Mommy I know you love me
By the way you show you care
You hug me and talk to me softly
When I need you, you're always there.
Mommy, I love you always
From my heart I want to say
I'm so glad you're my mommy
Happy Mother's Day!
Love forever, Sausha


No comments: