Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beautiful Lily


So much has happened, my dear fans, that I haven't reported. I promise I will catch up because I don't want you to miss anything.


First of all, I am sad to report that my Auntie Sue in England has lost her beautiful Lily. She and Poppy are still grieving. We are bewildered and distressed that dear Lily should have had to leave her loving family and we pray for some peace for them eventually. The memories stay strong and so does the love.
Lily is wearing a biker chick vest just like mine. I will always think of her when I wear mine.
With love,
Sausha Angel


1 comment:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Sausha - We are sending extra love your way. We're so sorry about Lily, so we're sending enough love for your Auntie Sue, too. Please accept our deepest condolences.

Your friend, Mary-Margaret