Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was a wonderful feast. Daddy Moose cooked for two days and Mama DiDi and I went over to Auntie Teresa's house early to help get ready. I didn't get anything to eat. With the wonderful turkey smells, I refused to eat my regular dinner or any treats. No one was allowed to give me any turkey, although cousin Rocco got some, the lucky boy.


Here I am in my fall harness vest (by Pat Adams) at Auntie Teresa's watching for the turkeys to be carried out of the kitchen.
Pat's website is http://www.kindertoydogclothes.com/ Just want to give her a plug.

1 comment:

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Sausha,

Didn't you know, TURKEY makes you POOPED?

I love your Thanksgiving outfit on you. Hope MY mom doesn't get any big ideas about dressing ME up, I hate clothes!!

Luv, BryGuy