Sunday, November 21, 2010

Late Hallowe'en

My dear Uncle Patrick had another heart attack on Halloween day.  He was watching motorcycle races when it happened and they got an ambulance to him right away.  That night he had a new stent put in and he was out of the hospital in a couple of days.  What a miracle of modern medicine.  
He and Auntie Teresa love to greet their Trick or Treaters but that night their house was very dark and poor Cousin Rocco had to spend it alone. Sniff.
Last we saw, Uncle Pat looked marvelous! We'll see more of him on Thanksgiving when we go to Auntie Donna's house in Calistoga for Thanksgiving Day. 

Meanwhile, I was home most of the time patrolling the back yard and showing off my neck scarf.  This was made especially for me by my friend Pamela of Elegant Bow-tique.  http://elegantbow-tique.com/


No comments: