Sunday, March 27, 2011

One More Thing Before I Go....

This blog is in the process of being turned into a book.  It has been "in the process" for a few months, but it WILL get done.  Then the Blog will be closed.  This is the last post.  

But first, I want to share with you this lovely collage with original poem that J. Alexander did for my mom. She gets tears whenever she reads it. 

So, as I sail this little Tome-To-Be into the Sunset, I thank you all for reading and following. And I hope you enjoyed my efforts to tell you how it's been a Dog's Life for this dog.

I love you all, my dear fans.

With gratitude,
Sausha Angel

2 comments:

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Sausha,

We will SO MISS your blog, but we will still keep in touch with you and Mrs. Moose! You better believe that!

Luv, BryGuy

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

So it wasn't the last post after all. She just seems to live on -- at least in my heart.