Friday, November 14, 2008

Recovered


My dear fans, it has been such a difficult few weeks, but I now am fully recovered. The surgery on my knee (for a benign sebaceous tumor) was successful and I am thrilled to be rid of it. At the same time I had a tooth pulled and some gum surgery. It took awhile before I was ready to eat normally.

After I felt better, I received the most beautiful dress as a gift from my saving angels, Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue. I got to put it on right away in spite of the fact that my grooming spa date is way overdue. I'm posing between Daddy Moose's feet -- he was not happy about his disreputable shoes in the picture, but Mama DiDi called it "The Princess and the Pauper She Loves."
Two weeks after my surgery, I had a dental vaccine and did not feel too well for a few days. So I am still on the -- ahem -- special diet, my fans -- chicken breast, rice, cottage cheese. It would be so nice with a crisp Chardonnay, but They simply won't allow it.


No comments: