Friday, November 14, 2008

Still Recovering


Well, just when I thought I was back to normal, my spa date came around yesterday. My dear Chris, who does such wonderful beauty treatments, performed her magic again. But it threw off my little nap schedule.


Today I was posing again with my beautiful dress on so I could show a picture of me after my toilette. I was beautiful as always, but also very alert. Here I am being beautiful and alert. Stay tuned for a little video of what I did next.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/razzleberry2008/Sausha72-8x10jj.jpg

She is just Gorgeous!

Sherry

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

My dear talented Sherry Berry, thank you so much for your wonderful comments that have made my hat a little snug this morning.
~Sausha

Anonymous said...

Pat, Did the link open that I sent in my last message. If not let me know and I will send it email. I was playing around again. Sausha is Welcome and Beautfiul.
Sherry

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

Oh, Miss Sherry! Thank you so much for the beautiful art work you did of meeeee. And, yes, there was the link and I missed it somehow. Thank you, thank you!
~Sausha

Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome... this is the BEST picture of Sausha... she is so Pretty!!!!
Sherry