Monday, December 6, 2010

Uncle Patrick

     Poor Uncle Patrick can't catch a break.  Actually that is a very poor choice of words -- he caught a very bad break.  He was completely cleared by his cardiologist to resume his normal life.  On Saturday, December 4th, he fell from his motorcycle on a practice course and broke his left leg very badly.

     Surgery on December 7th to drill holes in the leg to bring the broken bones together.  I am not completely clear on this and when I try to visualize the problem, I feel weak and faint.  So, he is wearing some kind of big traction thing on his leg.  More surgery to come after Christmas when they repair the break with some more metal.

     Poor Uncle Patrick.  I have my paws together for him that he was not in too much pain through all this.

No comments: