Monday, July 28, 2008

Sausha Angel




Hello to all my wonderful fans. I haven't posted because the weather has been rather warm and I become so debilitated in the heat, but now it's cool AND Mama DiDi isn't hogging the computer. (Here I am in my debilitated state.)
I want to tell you why I am named Sausha Angel. Beverly put a little blue coat on me when she brought me here, a blue coat with angel wings on the back. I truly felt angelic too. One of Mama DiDi's friends, a lovely lady named Sue (herself the guardian of two sweet doggies named Lily and Poppy), saw this picture of me in my blue coat and suggested I be called Sausha Angel. And so that is my name.
My dears, look at that slender figure. Ahem. Woof.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are lovely, wings or no, my dear.

I too am skinny, and very very muscular into the bargain. Buff, you might almost say. The last time the vet picked me up, she exclaimed, "This dog is all muscle!"

That's because I do so much long distance running, trying to keep up with that fool Brittany. In particular I have thigh muscles you would not believe.

Just thought you'd like to know all this, Sausha. If you know what I mean.

(I'm named after Leo Tolstoy. In fact my full registered name with the AKC IS "Leo Tolstoy." I haven't written any books yet. I figure the first Leo Tolstoy wrote enough for both of us.)

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

Mmmmm, the dear Count whose daughter Alexandra was called Sasha. No?
I busily fanned myself after reading about your well-endowed hams. My brother Sparky (alas, I never knew him) was described as having a body densely packed with rubber bands, like a golf ball.
I wish I could say I were still as lithe as I was; the new derriere would be considered ample.