Sunday, August 3, 2008

Under the Weather

My dear fans, I experienced a little indisposition yesterday, but all is well this morning. I have a special sound I make to let my people know I am SICK! Do not waste time letting me outside!!
Ahem. I had to repeat this special sound for 20 minutes late Friday night before Daddy Moose roused sufficiently to get up and let me out. His first clue should have been that I did not rush out barking.
Mama DiDi got up with me twice more before she decided to leave the doggie door open for me. Too bad she didn't turn the lights on in the house and discover the nice message I had left in the dining room. Woof.
Yesterday I lounged in my bed as I usually do everyday, but this time I didn't bother getting up until after 5:00 P.M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sausha, Glad you are feeling better and won't have to leave your Mom messages in the dining room. Hugs
Savannah

Unknown said...

Do you know what caused this?

Unhappily I had a similar incident not too long ago. Even more unfortunately, Gamma Wolf decided (on no evidence I can figure out) that the cause was the pork chop bone she'd given me the night before.

Worst of all, she had a pork chop last night too, and she gave the bone to that dumb Brittany on the ground that she didn't want to find my poop on the living room rug again.

What a rip-off. It probably wasn't the pork chop bone anyway, but because of an innocent coincidence I'll probably never get a pork chop bone again!

In any case, I'm glad you're feeling better!