Friday, August 8, 2008

Mary-Margaret, TV star

Our sweet friend, Mary-Margaret O'Brien, appeared on TV Wednesday night. WE cable network introduced a new series called F.L.I.P. Mysteries: Women on the Case. F.L.I.P. is a real i-network of Female Legal & Investigative Professionals. (Get it?)
Mary-Margaret appeared for a second or two, posing beautifully on her mom's desk as they helped solve a chilling mystery. Sorry, no spoilers, because the show will be repeated next Wednesday night at 10 p.m. Eastern time. Maybe that will be a new episode, but I'm sure her fans will demand a repeat of Mary-Margaret O'Brien, investigator-in-training.
The reason we all got to see it was because we have satellite and what is shown at 10 p.m. Eastern time is shown here three hours earlier. We didn't even have to stay up! Thank goodness, because as you know I am a creature of habit and would be asleep by 9:15.
Woof.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My Gamma Wolf won't get cable. She says that 100 channels of junk isn't any better than 5 channels of junk, and so she refuses to pay for it. She never watches TV and won't let me watch either.

So, I must congratulate Mary-Margaret from a distance! A well-behaved dog, I assume!

Gamma went to a wedding yesterday where there was a Yorkie in attendance (not me, I was stuck at home) and commented later that this other dog was so "well behaved!" and went so far as to say that I wouldn't have been.

Hey, I wasn't even THERE! Where's the impulse to criticize coming from, and from a subordinate into the bargain!!

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

Leo my dear, we have 300 channels of junk -- but I never know when one of the shopping networks might be peddling a new bed for me. Woof.
Since your Gamma Wolf is subordinate even to the Brittany she's lucky you let her go to a wedding.

Unknown said...

Actually the pack order is as follows:
Me, Alpha
Pat, Beta
Susan, Gamma
Sunshine (the Brittany) Delta

If you can believe anything this irrational, Beta and Gamma think it goes like this:

Pat: Alpha
Susan: Beta
and then they'll let me and the Brit fight it out for Gamma. (Everyone knows I'd win.)

But this is craziness. Honestly, these people should be locked up. I ask you as an impartial observer, who's really in charge around here?

And Gamma IS lucky I let her go to the wedding. Really I thought it would be a bit of a bore, but maybe a good outing for her. Yawn.

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

I may be an impartial observer, but I see my Greek stinks. I will be saying, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Woof for the rest of the day.
Did you see my video?
~S

Unknown said...

I DID see your video, and I was very impressed by your energy! You are a saucy girl indeed, with a very forceful bark!!

I often wonder why barking at prey doesn't seem to work to bring them out. I've had considerable experience with this, especially with the big woodrat nests out in the country, and with the woodpile at the cabin. (I know the prey is in there, I can clearly smell them!!) I run back and forth and bark, just as you did dear Sausha, and the rat or whatever just digs deeper into its hole. Morons.

Gamma Wolf says it's a stupid way to hunt, but what does she know? So far as I can tell she's never caught anything in her life, whereas I have a hamster, several field mice and a few birds to my credit. I don't count the stupid old cats, even Gamma could "catch" one of them.