Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friends and More

A big hello and belly rubs to my friend Jack Kennedy, a special Yorkie in Massachusetts. (Oh, my dears, I hope I spelled that correctly.)

In Utah, my cousin Sadie's mom is feeling better and better. Sadie's skinbrother and his wife have what it takes to be parents: a new baby!

That rascal Shadow Dancer had a birthday party recently. I envied him the jelly bean cake. I have never gotten a cake for MY birthday. But I do get a lot of treats so I shouldn't be too much of a glutton.

I get so much love and feel like a very lucky girl. My only complaint right now would be the heat. I come from the San Francisco Bay Area -- we NEVER had to put up with heat like this. Pant, pant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Sausha, It's me Jack Kennedy and yes, you spelled my name and State right!!!
What a smart gal you are.
I have such a crush on you, not only r u lovely, your intelligent!
Lets hope I spelled that right...heeehee.
To my far, far, cousins in beautiful, clean, Utah, Sunny, Sadie and hmmm??? I can't think of her name right this second, but I know there's 2 girls and one boy.
I miss u all terribly!
My mom and I are just fine.
My mommy starts Vet. Tech school in Sept.
That's a perfect job for her.
She can't wait to help out all the fur creatures..
Now I don't need to be afraid of getting my shots, cuz mommy will be doing them after she becomes certified.
YIPEEEEEEEE!!!
It took us awhile but were getting there.
Thankyou so much Auntie Pat for helping me & mom thru our tough times.
Auntie Debbie, I still have my bed you made for me but I must admit, I prefer to sleep and cuddle on mommie's bed.
Make bet I love to curl up on my bed when mommie's not home.
Thankyou for your kindness and generousity to.
I miss u all...
Love The Jackmister...heehee

Anonymous said...

Ok I had to come back cuz I remembered my 36d cousin's name.
Lucy!!!
How could I ever forget Miss Lucyfer...lolol