Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Week That Was

My dears, I have been so busy for the past week. I had an appointment with my Dr. Ellsworth who takes such good care of me at all times. She specifically commented on my eyelashes. After that Mama DiDi and I went to the POUND -- yes, call it what it is! -- and I received a 3 year license. (Mama DiDi looked at me and said, "Well, she IS ten years old." The clerk nodded sadly. "On the other hand," Mama DiDi continued, "she IS a Yorkie!" The clerk smiled. "Let's go for it," they said together.

No sooner had I recovered from that upset to my routine than Mama DiDi began spending many days away, helping her dear mother move from a lovely home into a small apartment. These things are never easy and I could tell it was often sad for Mama DiDi and her sisters. So, as time goes on, I will visit there and see if I can bring joy in my own small way.

No comments: