Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Whoohoo



Haha. A year ago, we were getting ready to go to Ann Arbor, Michigan. I was getting used to my new carrier. At the same time, I was quickening their pulses by hiding and this was my favorite place. I lay around in the carrier until they forgot to check on me every moment and then I went out the side door and crawled onto the fleecy pillow Auntie Vickie made for me. 
The print on the pillow is various doggie faces all in shades of brown and tan -- much like myself. Above me is the clothes bag and no one can see me.... hahahahaha. 
See inside the carrier. My Auntie Debbie in Utah made the blanket  for me when I first came here. It's my favorite.
I'm such a lucky little girl, but my favorite pastime is teasing. I can't help it, my dears. They look so sad when they can't find me, but you should see their faces when I show myself. Life is good. Have a beautiful day my fans -- I know I shall.




No comments: