Saturday, May 10, 2008

Humility or Servility


I try to be a humble dog, but I refuse to be servile. I don't understand the panting smiles of so many canine breeds. My fastidiousness prevents me from kissing. But in my own modest way, I do love my people. They are very good to me and I hope they know I appreciate it.


Having said all that, I would prefer Mama DiDi not use the computer in the evening! I cannot get comfortable if she is drumming away at it. She spends enough time on it during the day. Let's resolve to give each other our full attention in the evenings after dinner if that's all right with everyone.


Here is a picture of Sparky who lived here from 1982 to 1998. I wish I had known him. I know he was intelligent and very, very independent. We would have been great friends I believe.

No comments: