Friday, May 16, 2008

Mary-Margaret

Urgent call -- we saw the sad news last night that Mary-Margaret O'Brien is very sick. Since I learned how to put my paws together, I have been very faithful about praying. Today my prayers are for Mary-Margaret and her mom.

We are calling for your prayers too. Mary-Margaret is a sweet girl, very much loved by everyone who knows her. As with many celebrities, she may not know most of them. Even Daddy Moose was very concerned.

Get well soon, Mary-Margaret.




1 comment:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Oh, Golly gosh, Sausha. I had no idea you had a blog, too. I LOVE it. All the pictures...and you make me (and my mom) laugh with your stories. I can't WAIT to read more.

Love and kisses (and thanks for handling that prayer chain - I'm everly so much better!!)

Snoozles..

Mary-Margaret