Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Related to Wednesday

Yesterday was such fun because Auntie Teresa and Uncle Pat came to see me. (Maybe not me alone, woof.) Uncle Pat looked so good and normal. We all love him and are happy to see him. I'm sure cousin Rocco is very happy that his dad is home every day for awhile. 

Auntie T and Mama DiDi sat around talking about how they were both almost widows. Please! This was so frightening. When Auntie T thanked Mama DiDi for coming to the hospital last Friday, Mama DiDi said, "At least I didn't have to drive as far as you did." That was a reference to June 2005 when Daddy Moose ended up in the hospital in Fort Bragg with gallbladder pancreatitis. Auntie T drove over to be with Mama DiDi and it's not an easy drive over winding mountain roads to the coast, I understand. 

Then Daddy Moose had lots of blood clots in his lungs that caused him to pass out. He asked Uncle P what was the first thing he heard in the ER after they got his heart rate back up after a slight overdose of nitroglycerine. Uncle Patrick couldn't remember offhand; Daddy Moose said the first thing he heard was, "I've got a pulse!"

Oh, my dears, I would have been so worried. And I would have been left in the trailer alone most of the day too. So, all is well now.

I love you all and thank everyone who has read my little weblog offering. 

No comments: