Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Memories of Yorkie Fair




My dears, I want you to see how beautiful I was in the pretty Hawaiian outfit loaned to me by my friend Sadie Francis in Utah. The lei was made by Sadie's friend Lisa in Hawaii. You can see how the colors suit me.
We met so many nice people in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We met Goldie and Brett, Debbie and Sunny, Connie, Rhett, Scarlett and Hashi, Betty and Merrie, Sue and Cricket and so many other people I can barely remember them all. 

I remember sitting on Daddy Moose's lap watching to see what Mama DiDi was doing. Betty thought I looked like Daddy Moose. Oh, my dears, it was so amusing. Mama DiDi even agreed! 

Yesterday I pouted because Mama DiDi left me on a Tuesday!! But I was much happier after I had a nice dinner. I barked up the backyard in search of kitties, squirrels, birds, beetles or snails. It was such fun.
This morning was such a wonderful day that I decided to eat a small breakfast. Now I nap for the day, my fans, and dream of the excursions and alarms I will raise later.



No comments: