Thursday, May 15, 2008

Morning at the Spa




Oh, my dears, what a day.... You can't believe what I've been through. I was taken to my spa place and given the treatment by my groomer, Chris. She has been very good to me and I don't mean to suggest anything else, but what a treatment today. Washed and dried, rough cut, feet shaved, ears trimmed, a short haircut on my poor naked body.


It is hot today, but Mama DiDi got me home just after noon -- thankfully, she had cool water in the car for me. I was exhausted, my dears, truly exhausted. It will be a long recovery. I am only able to stretch out on the bed and try to regain my strength.


When I first got home, I dove under the bed and Mama DiDi thought I was dead -- or at the very least, passed out! Then I crawled up onto the trunk and swooned on the cool satin bed Auntie Connie made for me. Mama DiDi was kind enough to bring me a cotton pillowcase so i could enjoy the coolness.


Grooming is such an ordeal. I only hope the results are worth what we ladies go through for our beauty!

No comments: